Pages

Pageviews last month

Welcome to my blog

you for visiting my blog.

Friday, September 12, 2014

Thankful For Every Day Life

Day 26 And 27

I have discovered that even on days when not much is going on I can still find something to be thankful for. 

Yesterday I tilled up the ground beside the driveway.  This meant taking out the gravel that over the years have embedded itself into the dirt.  Once most of the stones were out I topped it with fresh topsoil then scattered the grass seed on it.  It felt good and thankful this was finished.

Today I delivered a few mugs and my maple leaf spoons rests to the Artisans of Muskoka.  The first three years of living here I sold pottery in two other stores, both went under.  The owner of this store is nice and has had this store for many years.  I am thankful for all the sales I have had in this store. 

I took some time and made two more leaf platters with mice on them.  I call them my cheese platters.  People like little animals on things and I am thankful for this gift, past down to me. My great great grandfather carved monuments and I carve clay.

No comments: