Pages

Pageviews last month

Welcome to my blog

you for visiting my blog.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Drum Lessons

Day 24

September is here time to get back to routine. 

Tuesday morning Dave and I went to our church to play music with our pastor. I am learning to play the drums and Dave the guitar.  Our pastor either plays the guitar or piano and patiently teaches us.  Today our youth pastor  joined us and played the base. I am thankful that we have a musical pastor, with patients to teach me the drums. We have other experienced drummers in our church, yet he still puts me on worship about once a month, schedule permitting.  It is never to old to learn something new.

After lunch I decided I should get some of my testimony written. God put it upon my heart to rewrite it over a year ago. The first time I wrote it was during a massive amount of healing from God.  It was written from a hurt perspective.  This time it will be written from a victory perspective. I am only on chapter two, from 5 years to high school. Since God has healed me from my past, starting from the beginning is best.   I am thankful God has done a miracle in my life. Stayed tuned for more details.

After cutting the grass and going for a bike ride one needs to relax. Curled up on the couch with a good book is one of my favorite ways to relax, once cool weather comes.  I'm still reading the Savannah series by Eugenia Price, almost done the third and last book.

No comments: