Pages

Pageviews last month

Welcome to my blog

you for visiting my blog.

Friday, August 15, 2014

Thankful for Jesus, Healing and Hospitalty

It takes 40 days to make or break a habit.

I hear people complaining more than I like to, even me.  I want to blog about something I am thankful for every day for one year.  There will be times I will not have access to the internet or my computer, those days I will be thankful that I am probably traveling. Hopefully in 40 days I'll be thankful enough that I won't notice the negative, for there is negative and positive in everything. We have a choice to see the negative or the positive.

Day One

I am thankful that as a child I accepted Jesus and as an adult I began to follow him. Without Jesus in my life my family might not be Christians and I wouldn't be who I am. 

I am thankful that Jesus has healed my insecurity so I am no longer afraid of people.  Today I am thankful we were able to drive in the truck to Barrie to get some shopping done and meet our new motorcycle distributor.  I am thankful for my gift of hospitality which helped me to be comfortable with Steve and Anett. 


No comments: