Pages

Pageviews last month

Welcome to my blog

you for visiting my blog.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Spot Of Tea

My title needs to be said with an English accent.

I have always been intriqued by tea pots.  Maybe it is because I've been drinking tea since I was a preteen.  My parents didn't have much money when I was growing up and tea is cheaper than milk. 

I have a friend who sells really good tea of many flavours.  When they come to visit John and I sample tea while his wife and my husband sample scotch. Each to their own.

I don't collect tea pots expect on my pinterest  at http://pinterest.com/joycebutler/.

 Tea pots can be made into all sorts of designs and here are a few of them.




So much tea, so little time. 

Now that I have mastered making lids on my pottery perhaps soon I'll be able to show my own tea pots.

1 comment:

MYSAVIOR said...

These are so unique. My daughter collects teapots but they are all packed away at the moment.

♥♥♥
Sue