Pages

Pageviews last month

Welcome to my blog

you for visiting my blog.

Friday, September 30, 2011

A God Moment

I love those God moments.

For about a year I have been looking at China painting for pottery. A couple of weeks ago while at the Bohemian Art Gallery and Cafe (
bohemiancafeandgallery.com) I was talking to a lady, a Christian. Some how China painting got into the conversation and she said she knew someone who taught it. I signed up for the course in a couple of hours this tile is what I painted. Definitely this is for me. I took to it easily. Can't wait for the other courses, buy my own supplies and make my own porcelain to paint on. 


So little time, so much fun to enjoy!

3 comments:

Sue Runyon said...

Looks like you did take to it like a duck to water, Joyce. Can't wait to see what else you do with it!

Zuda Gay Pease said...

Just lovely! This is so exciting, I can't wait to see your new work as you grow in this new skill.

Unknown said...

That is so beautiful -- great results for your first try. I can't wait to see what else you do as you progress with it.