Pages

Pageviews last month

Welcome to my blog

you for visiting my blog.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Back from holiday

We normally take a holiday to the sunny south the end of February to escape cabin fever. This year we decided to take our 2 daughters and their families. Our one daughter lives 3000 km away and we don't get spend much time with them, including the grand-kids

. It was great spending a week with them. Considering every ones schedule January was the best time to go. I felt like we were barley finished Christmas then off to a holiday. We picked a good time to go as we had bitter cold weather while we were away. We left our resort at +30 and came home to -25, including the wind chill. I'll spend this winter making pottery to get through the cabin fever time.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Like the Etsy Shop! Great work. There's so much you can do with your blog that you can spend hours at the computer and forget your real goal it to make art! Reading about the weather makes me realize the snow we have in central Jersey could be worse! So I'll learn to be thankful for what I have!

Blessings,
Colleen

Donna (Twinmountainpottery) said...

Great blog Joyce. I am a fellow CAST member and also a potter. I mainly do functional pottery or at least wheel thrown or jewelry (beads, focal components, etc.)

I have a hard time with large pots and will have to get the two DVD's you listed in an earlier post.

My blog is new and I need to get busy on it.

God Bless You,

Donna