Pages

Pageviews last month

Welcome to my blog

you for visiting my blog.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Angels From Cards.

Before I made pottery I would make crafts of all sorts.  My mother-in-law had this cute angel made from a Christmas card. I decided to make one.  I might make more. 
First decide your design then cut out three angels the same from your old Christmas cards.

Fold the angels in half, fronts together.  Staple or glue half of one angel back to another angel back at the fold mark, matching the wings and body. Then glue  the third angels back to the back of the two angels. You can put sparkly pipe cleaner on the head for an halo.  Sew or glue a thread on the head to hang it on the Christmas tree or stand them on your shelf.


Use your creativity to decorate it. 



No comments: